November 29, 2009

a thank you list

I feel most grateful for...

The chances to learn, to understand, and to know things, evem better than some of my peers at times

The opportunity to meet some of greatest personality ever, like Tiza or Herwi, and being able to learn something from them

To be happy in my own skin

To have a six-year-old cat (it's rare!)

To be sexy (ask Bing-chan :p). And not afraid of being sexually outspoken.

To looked great in my recent pics

To have lotsa great fun with my friends. A colorful social life has never been my best traits, but it's been great in the last couple of months.

To live a hard-knock life

To be born as their daughter. No matter how hard it is. Love you, mom and dad.

To be trilingual

To have been a debater (but some says once a debater will always be a debater)

To be technologically and fashionably advance

To be brave, outspoken, and creative

To be blessed with the ability to write

To be analitical and logical beyond my peers

To adore 90s music

To get discount and access :D

To be able to get into top schools like Labschool High and UI

To score an internship in Metro TV

To be relatively independent

To be healthy

To be pretty

To be an Indonesian (a status which can save your life at certain amount of times. Believe me)

To be present and alive

No comments: