November 15, 2007

just a tought

My best friend used to major in Physics, therefore he refer himself as "The Scientist" in his Friendster account.

But lately he changed his major into Law, and I just suggested him to change the Firendster's name into "The Lawyer", to make it more suitable.

Now it got me thinking.

What am I supposed to call myself, based on my major?


The Chinese?


Emu said...

haha! that's a good one! "the chinese".

Anonymous said...

the... sinologist?
aiyo, shei zhidao "sinology" you shenme yisi ne?

[googling webpage linguistik UI, kok ya terdampar di sini. nihao!]